Once you have been granted form access on the website where ther form is, please complete these steps:
- Log in as usual at carleton.ca/yoursite/wp-admin (or payments.carleton.ca/yoursite/wp-admin for CU Ecommerce sites)
- In the back end of the site, click/hover over the link on the left labelled Forms in the left hand navigation menu
- Next click on the Import/Export link. On the page that loads select your form from the drop down box
- Now click Select All to download all the fields in your form. (Or select particular fields as required)
- Click on the blue button at the bottom of the page labelled Save Download File
You can open the file in Excel or Numbers. On a Windows machine you may need to import the file into Excel.
You can also put in a date range before clicking the button to download entries between particular dates.
Was this page helpful?
no one has found this useful yet.