- From within the Events tab on the left navigation, click Add Event.
- Enter a title for your event.
- Enter a blurb about the event in the content editing box
- Scroll down to the Event Options just below the content editing box.
- In the “When and Where” tab, add the date, start time and end time. If it is a multi day event, enter the end date. Lastly, add the location of your event.
- In the “Details” tab you can choose whether or not to include the cost of the event, intended audience, and the contact information of the main contact for the event
- You can choose to add your event to a category if necessary, however this is not required.
- Click Save.
- Publish the Page.
- Add/edit the page on which you would like to put an events listing.
- Click Insert Post Element located at the top of the new window.
- Click the List Events icon.
- If you categorized your event, you can select which event category(ies) will appear on your page. Otherwise all events will appear on the page.
- If you would like to create a limit of events listed, show events from a specific date range, or change the sort order (ascending/descending), fill out the fields accordingly.
- Update/Publish the page.
1. Get feed from events.carleton.ca
Note: You can pull in a single event or a category of events
- Login to events.carleton.ca
- Copy “Embed Link” URL from page on events.carleton.ca
Single event (copy URL):
Category (Right Click > Copy Link Address):
2. Pull feed into your website
- Click Add Shortcode > Endpoints
- Paste in URL
Was this page helpful?
no one has found this useful yet.