File post types are a good way to organize files (like pdfs). They can be easily replaced and the URL will not change/break.
- From the Main Navigation Panel, hover over Files.
- From the expanded menu, click Add File.
- Choose your file from hard drive or media library
- Give it a title
- Select file type (e.g., pdf)
- Categorize by selecting existing or adding new category (optional)
- Add/Edit the page on which you would like to list Files.
- Click Add Post Element located above the Content Editor.
- Click the List Files icon.
- Select which categories you would like to have placed on this particular page (optional).
- Click Insert Element.
- Publish or Update the page.
Was this page helpful?
no one has found this useful yet.