- Place a page in a subsection
- Add a page to the menu
- Order menu items
- Remove a page from the menu
- Video Tutorial
After you have created a new page and added your content, you can specify whether it’s a completely new section for the site, or if it should be contained within an existing section.
- From the Parent drop down menu, select the heading where you would like your page to appear under.
- Click Update Page.
Note: This will help keep your pages organized and create a proper URL. It will not change your menu. See below for changing the menu structure.
1. From the Main Navigation Panel, click Appearance > Menus.
2. On the left-hand side of your screen, you will see a list of all of your site’s pages.
3. Check the page you would like to add to the menu. Click Add to Menu. The page will appear at the bottom of the list.
1. Drag and drop menu items to sort order. Indenting will make the page a sub item (child of the item/parent page that will be above).
2. Click Save Menu.
1. From the Main Navigation Panel, click Appearance > Menus
2. Click on the Page drop down arrow for the page you would like to remove from the menu.
3. Click Remove (near the bottom in red).
4. Click Save Menu.
Was this page helpful?
3 people found this useful