- Click People on the Main Navigation Menu.
- Click Add Person.
- Enter the person’s name into the Title field.
- Scroll down to the custom field template and fill in their information.
- Categorize the person by checking a box under “People Types” located on the right-hand side beneath the Publish module or click Add New Category to create a new type.
- Click Publish.
More information can also be added to the content editing box, such as research accomplishments.
- Click People.
- Click on the individual’s name.
- Edit the details from the People Options module below the content editing box.
- Click Update Page.
- Add/Edit the page on which you would like to put a people listing.
- Click Insert Post Element.
- Click the List People icon.
- Choose the category or categories of people you would like to list, or leave all the boxed unchecked to list all people.
- Click Insert Element.
- Update the page.
Was this page helpful?
no one has found this useful yet.