A video can be embedded in any page or post. In order to do so, the video must first be uploaded to YouTube.
To add a videos:
- Edit the page/post for which you want to embed the video.
- Click Add Media.
- Located on the menu on the left side, you will see “Insert from URL”.
- Click on Insert URL and copy and paste the youtube URL of your video in the blank field.
- Click Insert into post.
Creating a video room involves adding videos and then pulling them onto a page or post. The videos must be uploaded to YouTube.
To add videos:
- From within the Video tab on the left navigation, click Add Video.
- Enter a title for your video.
- Enter the URL for the video (e.g. the YouTube URL).
- Add a short description.
- Add a Video Type (found on the right under publishing options). This lets you categorize your videos. You can also add a new category in this section as well.
- Click Publish.
Pull videos onto a page:
- Add/Edit the page or post on which you would like to put a video room.
- Click Add Media at the top the visual editing panel.
- On the left-hand side, click Insert Post Element followed by List Videos.
- Select the category(ies) you want to display. You can also choose how many videos to display by typing the number of videos to show in the Limit field. You also have the option to add a “Load More” button underneath the content listing – however this will only work if you have specified a video limit.
- Click Insert Element.
- Publish or Update the page.
To add videos to your homepage:
- Edit your homepage.
- Within the “Homepage Content” tab click Add Item.
- Select Video Listing.
- Create a heading for your video listing.
- Select the number of videos you’d like to display.
- Choose the order in which you’d like your videos displayed.
- Select the type of videos you’d like displayed.
This option is available if you have grouped your videos with tags.
- Choose whether or not you’d like to add a button to display more videos.
- Update your page.
Easily add a feature video to the top of your page by putting the video URL above the shortcode. The feature video will be full size above the video thumbnails.
Was this page helpful?
no one has found this useful yet.