- What is a Content Include?
- How to Create and add Content Includes to a page
- Edit Content Include
Content Includes allow you to create a piece of content one time and re-use it in multiple places throughout your website. If you need to make a change, you only have to do it in one place for it to show up across your site.
- Log in and go to the Dashboard of you site.
- Navigate to: Content Includes > Add New
- Add a title.
- Add content to the content area.
- Click Publish.
- A Content Include can be added to any page on your website.
- Navigate to the page where you would like to add the Content Include.
- Click Add Post Element.
- Choose Content Include.
- Type the title of your Content Include into the drop down menu then select.
- Click Insert Element and update your page.
- Go to: Content Includes > All Content Includes
- Find your Content Include and click Edit.
- Make your edits and click Update. Every instance of the Content Include will be updated across your site. Magic!
Was this page helpful?
2 people found this useful