Research Roundtable on Illiberal Democracy in Central and Eastern Europe
The Jean Monnet Chair organized a research roundtable titled “Illiberal democracy in Central and Eastern Europe: What – if anything – can the EU do?” at the European Studies Community Association – Canada (ECSA-C) Biennial Conference in Toronto on May 10, 2018. The following academics participated in the roundtable:
- Achim Hurrelmann, Carleton University (Ottawa, Canada), Moderator
- Attila Antal, Eötvös Loránd University (Budapest, Hungary)
- David Ost, Hobart and William Smith Colleges (Geneva/NY, USA)
- Maria Popova, McGill University (Montreal, Canada)
- Andrea Wagner, MacEwan University (Edmonton, Canada).
The views expressed in this video are solely those of the presenter, and do not reflect the views of the European Union or Carleton University.