To upload your course outline follow this link (will ask you to log in to Drupal):
- Please upload a pdf of your course outline
- You must have an SCS Drupal account in order to upload your course outline.
- Please see the SCS Tech staff for assistance
- SCS Drupal has URL: https://service.scs.carleton.ca
- Course Outline Template- F22-W23
Once uploaded, check if your listed here:
Once you uploaded the course outline, you may want to update or edit your existing course outline upload:
- Log in to Drupal
- Click on the Admin Menu item – Content – (do not navigate into the menu hierarchy). This will list all the content that has been uploaded to Drupal.
- Find your uploaded course outline and select the Edit link.
The course outline template has the current university rules and regulations required on your course outline. It also has Carleton format that is expected to be on your outline: