ITS Service Desk
The ITS Service Desk is your point of contact for all IT issues, requests and inquiries. See a full list of services provided by the ITS Service Desk.
For self-service help, visit our Online Help Centre.
- Drop in: IT Help Desk, 4th Floor MacOdrum Library (MacOdrum Library Building Hours)
- Email: email@example.com (Monitored: Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm)
- Phone: 613-520-3700
Hours of Operation (Winter)
- Monday to Thursday: 8:30 am – 10:30 pm
Apr 27-30: 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Friday: 8:30 am – 10:30 pm
Jan 3: 8:30am – 5:30pm; Feb 21: 8:30am – 9:30
- Saturday – Sunday: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Jan 4: 12:00pm – 5:30pm: Jan 5: 12:00pm – 8:00pm; Apr 25: 12:00pm – 6:30pm; Apr 26: 8:30pm – 4:30pm
Jan 1: (New Years Day); Jan 2 (University Closed); Feb 17 (Family Day);
Online Help Centre
The ITS Help Centre houses documentation to help you with all your technology needs at Carleton, including account and password info, email and wireless help. Visit the ITS Help Centre.
Carleton IT Service Providers
For a full list of IT service providers, including Computing Support Units, please visit our IT Service Providers page.