- Endpoint Protection
- Entrust Certificates
- Investigations and support
- Multifactor Authentication (DUO)
- SIEM (centralized logging)
- Security Awareness Education and Training
- Security and Risk Assessments
- Security guidance and recommendations
- Threat Intelligence
- Vulnerability Scanning
Duo is the university’s multi-factor authentication tool that protects your account from illicit login attempts.
Once Duo is enabled, logging onto university IT services will change. You will use something you know (your MyCarletonOne username and password), and something you have (your phone or tablet).
Security assessments of applications and services using the recognized NIST standard processes. Contact the ITS Security team for details.
Vulnerability scanning of network endpoints. Contact the ITS Security team for details.