Welcome to Carleton University!
At Information Technology Services (ITS) we provide IT support and services campus-wide.
As a new student, the first thing you need to do is activate your MyCarletonOne account through Carleton Central. Activating your account grants you your Carleton Email and access to services below.
- Carleton Email
Your official Carleton University email account. Learn more >>
- Wireless services
Connect to CU-Wireless at key locations across campus. Learn more >>
- Computing Labs
There are over 25 public labs for students located in 6 buildings on campus. Learn more >>
- Download Microsoft Office 365 for Free
Carleton students are eligible to download and install Microsoft Office 365. Learn more >>
- Carleton Central
You’ll go here to review your admission application, register for courses, change your address, view your student record and more. Learn more >>
Carleton’s Learning Management System. Learn more >>
Access the services above (Carleton Central, BrightSpace), & Carleton Email and get personalized campus announcements here. Learn more >>
- Current Students website
Go here for campus info, news, events and to log into Carleton360. Go to the website >>
- MyCarletonOne Account
Use this account to access all of the above services. You’ll set up this account through Carleton Central. Learn more >>
We are here to help! For technical support:
- visit our Online Help Centre
- call our ITS Service Desk at 613-520-3700
- email our ITS Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit our Service Desk Customer portal and Chat with an online Service Desk agent (during business hours)
- drop by our IT Help Desk located in the Discovery Centre in the Library
- Twitter: @Carleton_IT.
- Do you have a iPhone or an Android? Be sure to download the Carleton Mobile app!