- Instructions for Staff/Faculty
- Instructions for Students
Your Departmental Administrator, Computing Support Unit representative, Manager, Director, or Dean can apply to secure the appropriate Carleton computing account for you. They should be aware of the procedure required to make the application on your behalf. Any questions regarding computing accounts should be directed to the ITS Service Desk.
- Go to the secure MyCarletonOne website: https://myone.carleton.ca.
- Enter your User ID (firstnamelastname).
- Enter your default password. (Provided)
- Provide responses to the security questions.
- Click on the My Password tab and create a new password.
- Log out of MyCarletonOne.
As a new student, you will need to activate your MyCarletonOne account through Carleton Central.
- Log into Carleton Central using the MyCarletonOne username and default password you were provided in your acceptance package. You will see a notification inviting you to activate your MyCarletonOne account.
- You will then be prompted to set your security questions and enter a new password.
Do not you use the feedback mechanism below to ask for help. This is referring to the text “Was this page helpful? With the red Yes or No buttons. This is not a support form but a feedback mechanism for our web content. If you need help contact the ITS Service Desk.
Was this page helpful?
295 people found this useful