Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client for Mobile Platforms is available for 4.0 and later. The Cisco AnyConnect App can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- Download and install the Cisco AnyConnect App from Google Play Store.
- Open AnyConnect App, and tap “Connection”.
- To configure VPN service, tap “Add New VPN Connection”.
- In the “Server Address” field, type ‘cuvpn.carleton.ca‘, and tap “Done”.
- To use VPN service, open AnyConnect App from your device, tap on the “off/on” button. The Authentication dialog will appear. Enter your MC1 Username and Password and click “Connect”.
You’ll find VPN for iOS information here.
Was this page helpful?
45 people found this useful