As the winter semester starts to come to an end, have any professors, librarians or learning support staff gone above and beyond to make a significant impact on your experience at Carleton? Is there an outstanding educator who you can’t stop raving about? Let them know that they’re doing a great job by sending them a Raving Raven!
Just visit carleton.ca/ravingravens and fill out the form. The person you’ve chosen to recognize will receive an email with your feedback.
You can also send a hardcopy raven by filling one out at the following locations:
- The Carleton University OnLine Student Centre (D299 Loeb Building)
- The Residence Reception Desk (Main foyer, Residence Commons)
- The Paul Menton Centre (501 University Centre)
- The Academic Advising Office (302 Tory Building)
- The Carleton University Bookstore (1st floor University Centre)
- The Campus Card Office (407 University Centre)
If you have any questions about the Raving Ravens, please contact Teaching and Learning Services at firstname.lastname@example.org, 613-520-4433.