Carleton University provides a lost and found service as a courtesy to the campus community and is not responsible for personal items left on campus. Please see our Guidelines for more information.
Designated Lost and Found Locations:
- Information Carleton – 407 University Centre (main location)
- Please note that on May 19 and 23, Information Carleton will have limited access to Lost and Found items.
- Residence Commons Reception Services – Residence Commons
- Athletics Welcome Centre – Alumni Hall
- Library Services Desk – MacOdrum Library
The Department of University Safety is open 24/7 and will accept items when other locations are closed.