Module Co-Leader on reconfiguration of transatlantic trade after Brexit
|Website:||Click this link for their home-university page.|
Dr. Elvire Fabry is Senior Research Fellow at the Jacques Delors Institute (JDI) in Paris, France. In this Jean Monnet Network, she will contribute as an external member of the University of Antwerp team. At JDI, Dr. Fabry is in charge of trade policy, globalization and Brexit. She works with Pascal Lamy, President emeritus of the JDI and former Director General of the World Trade Organization (WTO). Her areas of expertise include bilateral trade negotiations, investment, global governance, WTO reform, Brexit, the Belt and Road Initiative and perceptions of globalization. She is currently contributing to a H2020 project. She has extensive media appearance.
- Framing the state aid debate for the Post-Covid era: The Brexit challenge, Policy Brief, JDI Elvire Fabry, October 2020. https://institutdelors.eu/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/PB_201014_Framing-the-state-aid-debate_Fabry_EN-1.pdf
- Brexit: breaking the laws of gravity, Elvire Fabry and Andreas Veskoukis, JDI13/10/2020
- La nouvelle économie du Brexit, Ramsès 2021, Elvire Fabry, Ifri, September 2020. https://institutdelors.eu/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/RAMSES-2021_Fabry-1.pdf
- Is Brexit a game changer for the EU external differentiated integration? Andreas Eisl and Elvire Fabry, Policy Brief, JDI, June 2020. https://institutdelors.eu/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/PB_200622_Is-Brexit-a-game-changer-for-EU-external-differentiated-integration_Eisl-Fabry_EN-2.pdf
- Trade War: Bad timing for Brexit ‘take back control’, Micol Bertolini and Elvire Fabry, Policy brief, JDI 6 November 2019. https://institutdelors.eu/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/PB_bad-timing-for-brexit_Fabry-1-1.pdf