Sustainable energy research at Carleton University is ongoing. The following vignettes outline some of the highlights of sustainable energy research. Stay tuned for upcoming vignettes.
- Energy System Change and Governance Innovation: Learning from Experiences in Canada’s North
- Improving Public Engagement in Renewable Energy Projects
- CSERC works with the Canadian High Arctic Research Station on the State of Alternative Energy in the Arctic
- Report on the State of Alternative Energy in the Arctic
- Unlocking the Potential of Smart Grids
- When Do Climate Policies Work?
- Governance Innovation and the Transition to a Low Carbon Economy
- Carleton’s Green Roof – Monitoring its Performance
- Solar Housing at Carleton – The C-RISE House