Where to Get Help
- How do Instructors get access to cuLearn?
- How to Add TAs or Lab Coordinators to a cuLearn Course | Watch a video of these instructions
- Students cannot see the course, what is wrong?
- How do Instructors submit finals marks to E-Grades?
- Link to Instructors FAQ page
- Link to index of all support pages
For an instructor to have access to their course in culearn they need:
- A MyCarletonOne computing account.
- To be associated with the course in banner.
If both of these things are done then the instructor automatically has access to their cuLearn course.
Teaching assistants will need to be added to the course manually by the instructor.
- Go to the Administration block/section on the course homepage. Under Course administration select Users.
- A drop down menu will appear. Click on Enrolled Users.
- On the new page, click on the Enrol Users button in the top right hand corner of your browser page.
- Type the first and last name of your TA in the search field and click Search. NOTE: You may encounter more than one person with the same name. Look at their email address to confirm that you are adding the correct person.
- Once you identify your TA, click on the Assign roles drop down menu and select Teaching Assistant (see image).
- Click Enrol beside the TA’s name.
- Click Finish Enrolling Users. Your TA’s name should now be visible in your class list.
The instructor needs to make the course available.
Hiding and showing a course page on cuLearn can be done via the course administration settings.
To do that: