In order to print with CU on the GO, you will need access to both CU Wireless and to a Carleton Alumni or Student Card with a mag stripe.
- If you still have your old student card, it will still work to print! Alternatively if you’ve received an alumni card with a mag stripe, it can also be used. If you have neither of these, please follow our guest card instructions.
- You can acquire a CU Wireless guest account by visiting the Information Technology Services (ITS) in the Library
- You will need to provide a piece of ID such as a Driver’s License.
- You will then need to associate your card to your cu wireless account. Here’s how to do so:
- Swipe the card at a CUontheGO location, you should then be prompted to enter your credentials onscreen.
- Once your card and CU Wireless account are linked, you can then follow the print instructions found here.