Guests (Non-Carleton Affiliated)
In order to print with CU on the GO, you will need access to both CU Wireless and to a Carleton Guest Card.
- You can acquire a guest card at the Library from the Campus Card’s Cash2Card kiosks, or from the Campus Card Office at 407 University Centre.
- You can acquire a CU Wireless guest account by visiting the Information Technology Services (ITS) in Library
- You will need to provide a piece of ID such as a Driver’s License in person at the ITS Service Desk in Library.
- You will then need to associate the card to your account. Here’s how to do so:
- Swipe the card at a CUontheGO location, you should then be prompted to enter your credentials onscreen.
- Once your guest card and CU Wireless account are linked, you can then follow the print instructions found here.