University Communications is a multidisciplinary department that provides the university community with advice, support and strategic direction to enhance Carleton’s reputation for academic excellence, research and exceptional student experience.
We also support and coordinate a growing network of communications professionals in programs, faculties and schools.
To find out more about our professional services, please visit us at 605 Robertson Hall or explore our website.
- Handling all media enquiries
- Developing and delivering communications plans to advance the university’s strategic goals
- Actively promoting wide news coverage about research, academic quality, exceptional student experiences and innovative programs
- Keeping our community members informed
- Managing premier events
- Marketing the university as a first-choice for students