As Carleton University continues to follow our safe meetings and social distancing guidelines, the Department of University Communications has transitioned to providing services remotely during our regular business hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday).
If you are a member of the media and require assistance after hours, please contact Steven.Reid3@carleton.ca.
For the most up-to-date campus information, please visit Carleton’s COVID-19 information website.
University Communications is a multidisciplinary department that provides the university community with advice, support and strategic direction to enhance Carleton’s reputation for academic excellence, research and exceptional student experience.
We also support and coordinate a growing network of communications professionals in programs, faculties and schools.
To find out more about our professional services, please visit us at 605 Robertson Hall or explore our website.
- Handling all media enquiries
- Developing and delivering communications plans to advance the university’s strategic goals
- Actively promoting wide news coverage about research, academic quality, exceptional student experiences and innovative programs
- Keeping our community members informed
- Managing premier events
- Marketing the university as a first-choice for students