What is this service?
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences: ~270 seats
- Faculty of Engineering and Design: ~900 seats
- Faculty of Public Affairs: ~113 seats
- Faculty of Science: ~363 seats
- Library: ~7 seats
How do I obtain this service?
Please speak to your course instructor for more information. The faculty-specific computer labs exist to support discipline specific course work.
For Faculty-specific Computer Lab Reservations – Contact the department or faculty owner, as listed below.
How do I receive support for this service?
Contact your faculty IT support representative, as below:
|Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS)||email@example.com||(613) 520-2600 x1500|
|Faculty of Public Affairs (FPA)||firstname.lastname@example.org||(613) 520-2600 x1401|
|Faculty of Public Affairs (FPA) – Journalism (River Building)||email@example.com||(613) 520-2600 x7407|
|Chemistryfirstname.lastname@example.org||(613) 520-2600 x3619|
|Mathematics and Statisticsemail@example.com||N/A|
|School of Computer Sciencefirstname.lastname@example.org||N/A|
|Sprott School of Businessemail@example.com||(613) 520-2600 x2362|
|Education Development Centrefirstname.lastname@example.org||(613) 520-4433|
|Office of the Dean of Engineeringemail@example.com||(613) 520-5647|
|Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering||CEETechSupport@carleton.ca||(613) 520-2600 x7476|
|Department of Electronicsfirstname.lastname@example.org||(613) 520-2600 x2513|
|Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineeringemail@example.com||(613) 520-2600 x5636|
|Department of Systems and Computer Engineeringfirstname.lastname@example.org||(613) 520-5737|
|Azrieli School of Architecture and Urbanismemail@example.com||(613) 520-2600 x3955|
|School of Information Technologyfirstname.lastname@example.org||(613) 520-2600 x2907|
|School of Industrial Designemail@example.com||(613) 520-2600 x8317|
Support Availability – Faculty IT Support Representatives except Journalism:
- Monday-Friday: 8:30am-4:30pm
Support Availability – Journalism:
- Monday: 1:00pm-4:00pm Tuesday: 8:00am-4:00pm Wednesday: 8:00am-9:00pm Thursday: 8:00am-4:00pm (Not available Sept. 26, Oct. 10, 24, Nov. 14, 28) Friday: Not Available
What is included?
- Key Standard Features:
- Non-Standard Features
- Individual Faculties have their own private labs for their specific curriculum. The technology offered in each of these labs varies.
- Service Exclusions
Was this page helpful?
no one has found this useful yet.