What is this service?
This service provides all students with access to approximately 550 Public Computer Lab seats. In addition to these Public Computer Labs, students also have access to Loaner laptops in the MacOdrum library, and students in specific programmes may also have access to Faculty-specific Computer Labs.
How do I obtain this service?
Locations and hours: carleton.ca/its/all-services/computers/student-computer-labs
There is NO charge to students to use Public Computer Labs.
For non-academic use, e.g. groups visiting campus through Conference Services, fee-based access to Public Computers Labs is possible, complete with the creation of guest accounts: carleton.ca/its/all-services/computers/student-computer-labs/lab-fees-for-non-academic-use
- Installed software: https://carleton.ca/its/all-services/computers/student-lab-software-2020/
- lab printing: carleton.ca/cuonthego/
How do I receive support for this service?
ITS Service Desk
Support Availability – ITS Service Desk:
|Hours of Operation
Closed: Statutory Holidays (Details)
|Location||IT Help Desk, 4th Floor MacOdrum Library|
What is included?
- Standard Features
- Standard student lab image with more than 80 software applications: carleton.ca/its/all-services/computers/site-licensed-software/student-lab-software-2014
- Non Standard Features
- Installation of additional software
- Public lab reservations for non-academic uses are available upon request and approval: carleton.ca/its/all-services/computers/student-computer-labs/lab-fees-for-non-academic-use
- Service Exclusions
Was this page helpful?
no one has found this useful yet.