What is this service?
This service provides students with the capability to print documents throughout Carleton’s Campus. It consists of 20 publicly accessible print locations, spread out across campus
- CU on the Go: carleton.ca/cuonthego
How do I obtain this service?
- Locations/How to Use:
- CU on the GO: carleton.ca/cuonthego/locations
- Letter-size cost is $0.10 per page, single sided, or $0.17 per double sided page. All self service printing is in black and white.
- Additional paper size costs: carleton.ca/cuonthego/pricing
- Print: carleton.ca/cuonthego/print
- Copy: carleton.ca/cuonthego/copy
- Scan: carleton.ca/cuonthego/scan
How do I receive support for this service?
- The Print Shop:
Main Office: (613) 520-3625
Online Service Call Form: carleton.ca/cuonthego/support
Support Availability -The Print Shop:
- Monday-Friday: 8:30am-4:30pm
What is included?
- Standard Features:
- Public printing solution allowing you to print, scan and copy
- Black and white
- Non-Standard Features:
- Printing/copying in colour (select locations only)
- Service Exclusions:
Was this page helpful?
9 people found this useful