What is this service?
This service provides Students, Faculty and Staff with preservation of the scholarly output of Carleton researchers through digital resource preservation and/or Open Access e-journal hosting.
How do I obtain this service?
For digital resource archiving or to initiate Open Access e-journal hosting, contact:
- George.Duimovich@carleton.ca, (613) 520-2600 x1968
For preservation of scholarly publications:
For open access e-journal hosting:
How do I receive support for this service?
- For preservation of scholarly publications: CURVEemail@example.com
- For Open Access e-Journal hosting: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is included?
- Key Standard Features:
- Digital Resource Preservation: Maintain digital repositories to ensure long-term preservation and access to digital materials.
- Open Access Journal hosting: Maintain Open Journal Systems platform, allowing Carleton University researchers to publish scholarly journals.
- Non-Standard Features:
- Online publishing of select, recognized Carleton Student publications
- Service Exclusions:
Was this page helpful?
no one has found this useful yet.