The registration fee covers the full cost of accommodation, meals, snacks, taxes and 15% mandatory gratuities for the weekend. Jerry Tomberlin, Provost and Vice President (Academic) is sponsoring new faculty participation—faculty hired in the past two years will pay $50 for their first conference.
Fees (all include HST)
- Presenters: $100
- New faculty: $50 (All faculty, instructors, and librarians who have been appointed in the last two years who are attending Spring Conference for the first time)
- Other Carleton employees (faculty, librarians and staff): $375 (shared room, 2 beds); $415 (single room, 1 bed)
- Non-Carleton partners/spouses: $375 (shared room with Carleton partner, including meals)
- Retired CUASA members: Free
- Non-Carleton partners/spouses who stay in resort and join us for meals but don’t attend sessions: $340.00
- One night only: one night accommodation, three (3) meals $180 per person (shared room); $215 (single room). Additional meals to be paid directly to Glen House.
Carleton faculty may claim their registration fees on the professional expense reimbursement form. Note: the registration fee for a partner or spouse may not be claimed.
If you require special arrangements please contact email@example.com
- Fill in the registration form online and make your payment online.
- Using the print option in your browser, print out the form, complete it and then submit it with your cheque via interoffice mail.
You can pay by cheque or online (credit/debit via registration form)
Make cheques payable to Carleton University and send registration forms and/or payment to:
1621 Dunton Tower
Phone: 613 520-2600, ext. 2193
Final registration deadline: Thursday, April 26, 2018. Please contact Nandini after that date.
If you would like to arrange transportation to the conference, please contact Nandini Sarma by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call her in the Department of French at ext. 2193. The Spring Conference committee is prepared to help ensure your safe and reliable travel for the conference.