The registration fee covers the full cost of accommodation, meals, snacks, taxes and 15% mandatory gratuities for the weekend. Jerry Tomberlin, Provost and Vice President (Academic) is sponsoring new faculty participation—faculty hired in the past two years will pay $50 for their first conference.
Fees (all include HST)
- Presenters: $100
- New faculty: $50 (All faculty, instructors, and librarians who have been appointed in the last two years who are attending Spring Conference for the first time)
- Other Carleton employees (faculty, librarians and staff): $385 (shared room, 2 beds, 2 nights); $200 (shared room, 2 beds, 1 night); $420 (single room, 1 bed, 2 nights); $220 (single room, 1 bed, 1 night)
- Non-Carleton partners/spouses: $385 (shared room with Carleton partner, including meals, 2 nights); $200 (shared room with Carleton partner, including meals, 1 night)
- Non-Carleton partners/spouses who stay in resort and join us for meals but don’t attend sessions: $355.00 (2 nights); $185 (1 night)
- Retired CUASA members: Free
Carleton University faculty may claim their registration fees on the professional expense reimbursement form but the registration fee for a partner or spouse may not be claimed.
If you require special arrangements, please contact email@example.com.
Please note: The Glen House charges for any cancellations after April 1.
- Fill in the registration form online and make your payment online.
- Using the print option in your browser, print out the form, complete it and then submit it with your cheque via interoffice mail.
You can pay by cheque or online (credit/debit via registration form)
Make cheques payable to Carleton University and send registration forms and/or payment to:
Carleton University Library
Phone: 613.520.2600 x3211
If you would like to arrange transportation to the conference, please contact Amir Banihashemi, either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone at 613-520-2600, ext. 8026.