This page is a curated list of resources that the TLS team has found to be helpful in understanding the limitations and potential of Artificial Intelligence. If you have resources that you use that are not on this list, please consider sharing them with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MacOdrum Library Artificial Intelligence (AI) Tools
- MacOdrum Library Generative AI and Citations
- MLA-CCCC Joint Task Force on Writing and AI Working Paper
- MLA Guide to AI Citation
- How Instructors Can Adapt to Artificial Intelligence in Writing Assignments (Dr. Jim Davies)
- Example Policy Statements for AI in Higher Education (Pressbooks)
- Use of Generative AI in Assignments April 2023 (University of Toronto)
- AI and ChatGPT (University of Waterloo)
- HESA AI Observatory
- Carleton Experts Available: Artificial Intelligence
Was this page helpful?
3 people found this useful