My name is Mitchell Lawlor, I am completing a master’s degree in asphalt engineering at Carleton University. I have recently completed a Bachelor of Engineering from the Memorial University of Newfoundland. Since I began my journey in the Memorial University of Newfoundland Engineering program, I knew that I wanted to pursue my education further. After being a student of Dr. Hossain we kept in touch and during the last year of my undergrad discussed the opportunity of completing my master’s degree under his supervision.
- MASc (Civil Engineering-Transportation), Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada.
- B. Eng. (Civil Engineering), Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John’s, Canada.
- Memorial University of Newfoundland Endowment Scholarship
- Dr. S. M. Blair Memorial Alumni Award Scholarship
- Pavement Engineering, Pavement Materials and Designs