- About Community Engaged Pedagogy (Experiential Learning in the Community) – Learn more about designing meaningful experiential learning activities in the community.
- Principles of Good Practice in Community Service-Learning and Pedagogy – A quick guide to community service-learning.
- Community Campus Engage Canada (CCEC) – a national network and knowledge-sharing community for organizations and individuals addressing pressing social and environmental challenges through community-campus engagement. See their extensive list of resources
- Canadian Alliance for Community Service-Learning – provides tools, resources and links to information about community service-learning in Canadian post-secondary institutions. They also host a blog and an email network to share information on CSL jobs, events, and associations.
- Center for Experiential Learning, Loyola University Chicago – an academic support service for faculty who embrace the scholarship of engagement. See their toolkit and list of resources
- International Association for Research on Service-Learning and Community Engagement – an international organization focused on research into service learning and community engagement. They an annual service-learning conference and publish articles derived from the conference in an ‘Advances in Service-Learning Research’ series.
- National Service’s National Service-Learning Clearinghouse – maintains a website with timely information and relevant resources to support service-learning programs, practitioners and researchers.
- Campus Compact – national coalition of nearly 1,200 college and university presidents in the United States — representing some 6 million students — dedicated to promoting community service, civic engagement, and service-learning in higher education.
- Campus-Community Partnerships for Health – promotes health (broadly defined) through partnerships between communities and higher educational institutions. It is a growing network of over 1,800 communities and campuses across North America and the world that are collaborating to promote health through service-learning, community-based participatory research, broad-based coalitions and other partnership strategies.