The 5th Annual Carleton U Community Connections event offers networking and learning through workshops.
Our core goals for this event are for participants (faculty, community partners, students and professional staff) to:
- Build/strengthen networks
- Celebrate success
- Recognize and acknowledge challenges
- Reflect on what works and even better if scenarios
Goals of thematic workshops
- Learn from current and previous community-campus engagement experiences in this sector.
- Identify challenges associated with work in this sector and how they can be overcome.
- Identify ‘better practices’ for future community engagement projects between Carleton students, faculty and external partners suited to this sector.
- Identify opportunities for further collaborative efforts.