Welcome to the cuLearn support site for instructors. Please use the search box above or browse the support topics listing below.
- For help with accounts contact ITS: 613-520-2600 x3700 its.service.desk@carleton.
- For help using cuLearn please contact EDC: 613-520-2600 x4433 firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Started with cuLearn
Check out our cuLearn Course Setup Checklist
Frequently Asked Questions
Find out more about Web Conferencing at Carleton
cuLearn Tools Sample Course for Instructors (Play with all the tools)
This course has examples from real courses of each of the resources and activities on cuLearn available to you.
Enrol yourself by clicking here “cuLearn Tools Course” then click the “Enrol me” button.
You will automatically be enrolled as a student in the course (this will allow you to test all the activities from the student’s perspective).
- Forums (Discussion)
- Interactive Content (H5P)
- BigBlueButton (Web Conferencing)
Adding Course Content (12)
Assessment and Evaluation (9)
Communication Tools (8)
- Teaching Continuity: Moving Your Course Online
- Back Up Course Content
- Accessing cuLearn
Getting Started (4)
- Enrolling Users (Adding a TA)
- Make Courses Visible to Students
- Importing Previously Taught Content
- U of O Students: Accessing cuLearn
- Single View (by Grade or User)
- Gradebook Setup
- Submitting Grades to E-Grades
- Adding Bonus Marks