Abdallah A. Jarwan
|Degrees:||Ph.D. Candidate in the department of Systems and Computer Engineering, 2016|
Abdallah Jarwan received his B.Eng. and M.Eng. degrees in Electrical Engineering-Communications and Electronics in 2014 and Wireless Communications in 2016, respectively, from Jordan University of Science and Technology. Since 2016, he has been a Ph.D. student in the Department of Systems and Computer Engineering at Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada.
Jarwan’s main research interests include wireless communications, networking, Internet-of-Things, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
- Jarwan, A., Sabbah, A., Ibnkahla, M., & Issa, O. (2019). LTE-based Public Safety Networks: A Survey. IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials.
- Jarwan, A., Sabbah, A., & Ibnkahla, M. (2019). Data transmission reduction schemes in WSNs for efficient IoT systems. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 37(6), 1307-1324.
- Al-Shiab, I., Sabbah, A., Jarwan, A., Issa, O., & Ibnkahla, M. (2017, October). Simulating large-scale networks for public safety: Parallel and distributed solutions in NS-3. In 2017 IEEE 28th Annual International Symposium on Personal, Indoor, and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC) (pp. 1-7). IEEE.
- Sabbah, A., Jarwan, A., Al-Shiab, I., Ibnkahla, M., & Wang, M. (2018, October). Emulation of Large-Scale LTE Networks in NS-3 and CORE: A Distributed Approach. In MILCOM 2018-2018 IEEE Military Communications Conference (MILCOM)(pp. 1-6). IEEE.
- Sabbah, A., Jarwan, A., Issa, O., & Ibnkahla, M. (2017, October). Enabling LTE emulation by integrating CORE emulator and LTE-EPC network (LENA) simulator. In 2017 IEEE 28th Annual International Symposium on Personal, Indoor, and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC) (pp. 1-6). IEEE.