What is this service?
This service, known as Exchange or CUNET mail, offers an Email service to all faculty and staff.
How do I obtain this service?
- This service is normally provisioned as part of the Faculty & Staff On-boarding process.
- It may also be initiated through your departmental administrator or your faculty IT support representative opening a support ticket with the ITS Service Desk.
- Contact the ITS Service Desk or your faculty support representative to request non-standard features relating to this service
How do I receive support for this service?
ITS Service Desk
|Hours of Operation
Closed: Statutory Holidays (Details)
|Location||IT Help Desk, 4th Floor MacOdrum Library|
What is included?
- an Exchange mailbox with 50GB of storage
- an Email Address: FirstnameLastname@cunet.carleton.ca
- A shorter Email Alias, Firstname.Lastname@carleton.ca, which points to the above address, for use on business cards and websites.
- an entry in the Exchange Global Address Listing (GAL), to simplify addressing by other Exchange users.
- the ability to schedule meetings via the Exchange calendar
- the ability to redirect your email to a different address
- Access via MS Outlook (PC & Mac), web browser (exchange.carleton.ca), smartphone or tablet
- Create distribution lists
- Create shared mailboxes for non-person department email addresses
- Ability to receive voicemail as email attachment
- Option to prevent deletion of email messages in a specified mailbox
- Ability to fax via email
Was this page helpful?
4 people found this useful