What is this service?
This service provides students, staff, and faculty with a access to network drive storage for individual or department use. In addition, select departments and faculties offer additional departmentally-hosted network drives.
How do I obtain this service?
It requires a MyCarleton One (MC1) userid and password.
- https://carleton.ca/its/help-centre/remote-access/ (required for network drive access from off-campus)
- carleton.ca/its/wp-content/uploads/FileBrowser-for-iPad.pdf (Your dept’s W-drive server may have been updated from CCSNAS01 to CUNAS.cunet.carleton.ca)
How do I receive support for this service?
ITS Service Desk
|Hours of Operation
Closed: Statutory Holidays (Details)
|Location||IT Help Desk, 4th Floor MacOdrum Library|
What is included?
- Key Standard Features
- Network Accessible storage from within Carleton’s network
- Backup of storage
- Non-Standard Features:
- Access from off-campus (Requires VPN)
- Additional storage capacity
- Service Exclusions
Was this page helpful?
no one has found this useful yet.