What is this service?
This service provides students, staff, and faculty within selected departments within the Faculty of Science, and the Faculty of Engineering and Design with access to network drive storage.
This is in addition to the Campus Network Drives service available to all students, staff, and faculty.
How do I obtain this service?
- School of Computer Science (SCS): carleton.ca/scs/scs-windows/ (z-drive)
- Department of Electronics (DOE): www.doe.carleton.ca/support
- Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (MAE): www.carleton.ca/mae/computing-resources
- Department of Systems and Computing Engineering (SCE): sysc-labs.sce.carleton.ca/networkdrive.html
How do I receive support for this service?
|Faculty/Dept||Contact email||Contact phone|
|School of Computer Scienceemail@example.com||N/A|
|Department of Electronicsfirstname.lastname@example.org||(613) 520-2600 x2513|
|Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineeringemail@example.com||(613) 520-2600 x5636|
|Department of Systems and Computer Engineeringfirstname.lastname@example.org||(613) 520-5737|
|School of Information Technologyemail@example.com||(613) 520-2600 x2907|
What is included?
- Key Standard Features
- Network Accessible storage from within Carleton’s network
- Non-Standard Features:
- Access from off-campus (Not available for all services; may require use of VPN)
- Additional storage capacity
- Service Exclusions
Was this page helpful?
no one has found this useful yet.