The SCS lab machines are running the Windows operating system. There are more than 190 windows workstations available in 8 laboratories. Basic things you need to know:
- The windows-image is not-configurable which means that you cannot install any software on it.
- Only SCS students can create an account on the lab machines.
- Z-drive has a limited amount of server space for you
- You can access other operating systems using VirtualBox
- You can connect to the Linux Network using a remote desktop application called x2go