What is this service?
Zoom is a web-based video conferencing service. Instructors may use Zoom to deliver classes online, or have their students work on group projects or study groups using Zoom.
How do I obtain this service?
- Students: Register for a free account
- zoom.us/signup — suggest using your Carleton email address, but do NOT reuse your MyCarletonOne password.
- Instructors & TAs: auto-provisioned via Brightspace
- Free for students
- Paid under TLS campus-wide license for instructors
- All: carleton.ca/brightspace/zoom-at-carleton/
- Students: carleton.ca/online/online-learning-resources/zoom-for-students-2
How do I receive support for this service?
- Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
What is included?
- Key Standard Features:
- Access to TLS license for instructors
- Non-standard Features
- Consultation on use
- Service Exclusions
Was this page helpful?
1 Person found this useful