Carleton University collects the most accurate personal information from you. Doing so allows Carleton to make practical decisions about you. If you believe there is an error or omission in the personal information held about you by Carleton, you may request a correction in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.

To request a correction to your personal information, please complete the Correction request form and forward the completed form to Carleton’s Privacy Office.

There are no fees for processing a request to correct your own personal information.