Carleton has joined the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD) as an institutional member. NCFDD is a nationally-recognized independent organization that provides online career development and mentoring resources to faculty, graduate students and postdocs. They provide a variety of virtual programs and resources including:
- Weekly Monday Motivator newsletter
- Monthly Core Curriculum Webinars
- Monthly Guest Expert Webinars
- Access to Multi-Week Courses
- Access to Dissertation Success Curriculum for graduate students
- Private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring, problem-solving and moderated writing challenges
- Monthly accountability buddy matches
- Access to 14-Day Writing Challenges
- Access to the Member Library that includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
Please note that costs are associated with some programming and you may be able to use your professional development funds to claim reimbursement. Where appropriate, please seek approval from your Deans’ Office.
To claim your free membership, complete the online registration form using your Carleton email address and click the activation link in the confirmation email.