Religion Program, College of the Humanities
The College of the Humanities main office is in 300 Paterson Hall. Our Religion undergraduate/graduate administrator, Michelle Fotheringham, has her office in 2A39 PA. Hours of operation are 9am-4pm, Monday to Friday and closed between noon and 1:00. Administrative staff are working hybrid hours. Please consult the on-campus schedule here.
The best way to connect with Michelle is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For the most up to date campus information, please visit Carleton’s COVID-19 information website.
- Shawna Dolansky (she/her), Coordinator, Undergraduate Advisor email@example.com
- As of July 1st 2022, Christopher Jensen will be acting as Coordinator, Undergraduate Advisor, ChristopherJensen@cunet.carleton.ca
- Michelle Fotheringham, Undergraduate/Graduate Administrator for Religion, Michelle.Fotheringham@carleton.ca
- Karina Auclair (she/her), Departmental Administrator, College of the Humanities firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ash Geissinger (they/them), Graduate Coordinator email@example.com