Religion Program, College of the Humanities
The College of the Humanities main office in 300 Paterson Hall is open. Hours of operation will be 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday and closed between noon and 1:00.
To help ensure safe physical distancing, administrative staff will be adopting a hybrid work schedule for the Fall, being present in the office some days and working remotely on others. Administrative staff members’ on-campus hours will be listed on the College of the Humanities website each week.
Students are encouraged to continue accessing services remotely whenever possible.
The best way to connect is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You should receive a reply to your inquiry as soon as possible.
For the most up to date campus information, please visit Carleton’s COVID-19 information website.
- Shawna Dolansky, Director, College of the Humanities email@example.com
- Diana Greene, Departmental Administrator, College of the Humanities firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Karina Auclair, Graduate/Undergraduate Program Administrator email@example.com
- Christopher Jensen, Coordinator, Undergraduate Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ash Geissinger, Graduate Coordinator email@example.com