RGI is a centre of excellence in the study and practice of regulation. We solicit and curate content from leaders in the field, and make it available through our website. Whether you are a student, a researcher or a full-time practitioner, our RGI Briefs and Research Papers will help bolster your knowledge and keep you up to date on the latest thinking.
Regulatory Governance Briefs present analyses, case studies, opinions, and current issues pertinent to regulatory governance. They are written by scholars and practitioners within the Regulatory Governance Initiative (RGI) network, as well as RGI staff. They are designed to be accessible to a broad readership as well as in workshop and classroom settings. RGI Briefs are peer reviewed. Please contact the series editor if you would like to propose a topic for a Regulation Governance Brief.
Regulation Papers present in-depth analyses and studies on topics of regulatory governance. They are written by scholars and practitioners within the Regulatory Governance Initiative (RGI) network, as well as RGI staff. Regulation Papers are peer reviewed.
Timelines are tools put together by RGI staff to help track key regulatory developments in key industries. RGI has committed to developing more timelines, as well as keeping existing timelines up to date.
As well, RGI currates a list of links and resources from partner organizations. For more information, we recommend visiting the following websites:
- Government of Canada Regulation Website
- Community of Federal Regulators, Government of Canada
- Regulatory Strategy Project, Policy Research Initiative
- Canada School of Public Service
- Major Projects Management Office, Natural Resources Canada
- Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, US Office of Management and Budget
- Regulatory Reform Programme, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- International Risk Governance Council
- Standing Group on Regulatory Governance, European Consortium for Political Research