Technology Innovation Management (TIM) is a masters level program leading to a Master of Applied Science (M.ASc.) degree, Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) degree, Masters of Applied Business Analytics (M.ABA), Master of Entrepreneurship (M.Ent.) degree, or a Master of Digital Transformation & Entrepreneurship (M.DTE). The objective of this program is to train aspiring entrepreneurs on creating wealth at the early stages of a company or opportunity life cycles.
A degree from the TIM Program is beneficial to a variety of people, including:
- Founders of new companies
- People seeking more senior leadership roles within established companies
- Talented professionals building credentials and expertise for their next career move
- People who wish to work for or supply specialized services to founders of new companies or new lines of business of existing companies
- People who wish to improve the health of ecosystems that support technology entrepreneurship