Interested in joining my research team?
I am always looking for bright, curious, and enthusiastic students to be a part of my research team. Please email me to discuss research opportunities. Prior to applying to my group, it is encouraged that prospective research students first review my current research, and then to email me to chat on possibilities and openings.
Before sending unsolicited emails, please verify whether any openings are posted.
When emailing, prospective students should also compose a cover letter as text in their email. The email should include the following:
- Email subject stating: “Prospective Candidate – LastName”
- your CGPA;
- your research interests, and how they align with my areas of research;
- list of peer-reviewed publications (if any);
- relevant research achievements, skills, and experience, and;
- an up-to-date CV in .PDF format.
I will reply if there is a fit!