FPA Connects is about building connections between FPA students and their university, local, national, and international communities.
Last FPA Connects:
Our focus last year was civic engagement and the 2015 Federal Election.
We talked to youth who are changing their communities; we found out what the political parties really stand for; and we’ll hear from Carleton alumni who are making a career out of politics and the public service.
Other events and initiatives from the Faculty of Public Affairs about the federal elections:
- FPA Connects Research Month 2016 – 180HRE
- FPA Connects: Research Month – The Undergraduate Showcase
- Ongoing – Campaign Notes: An Election Blog powered by the FPA
- September 23 – RRRA Fight Night – Ottawa Centre Debate
- September 24 – Change the Vote? Pre-Election Panel on Electoral Reform
- November 3 – Examining the Role of the Media in the 2015 Election Campaign: A Panel Featuring Rosemary Barton, Susan Delacourt and Paul Wells