I am pursuing Ph.D. in Pavement Engineering at Carleton University under the supervision of Dr. Kamal Hossain. I have completed my Master’s specialized in Geotechnical Engineering from Saga University, Japan with the Japanese Govt. Scholarship, MEXT. Throughout my master’s course, I was actively engaged with research on numerical analysis of the interaction of soil-CDM column under embankment loading using Plaxis 3D. I have also carried out numerical investigation on defect detection of CDM column through Pile Integrity Test (PIT) using Abaqus FEA. I completed my Bachelor’s from CUET, Bangladesh, where I spent a year finding the efficacy of pozzolanic material (Silica Powder) as a partial replacement of cement to prevent the acid intrusion into the most vital material for civil infrastructure, i.e., concrete.
- M.Eng. (Geotechnical Engineering), Saga University, Japan
- B.Sc. (Civil Engineering), Chittagong University of Engineering & Technology (CUET), Bangladesh
- Visiting Researcher, Department of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Saga University, Japan, 2020 – 2021
- Research Assistant, Department of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Saga University, Japan, 2018 – 2020
- Japanese Government Monbukagakusho Scholarship (MEXT)
- University Merit Scholarship
- Pavement Engineering, Pavement Performance and Sustainability, Numerical Analysis