Program: M. Eng (Thesis); 2019-2021; Thesis Title: Towards Development of a Pavement Management Framework for Low Volume Road Networks in Canada; Current Position: City of Toronto, Canada
I am Shajib Guha, completed my undergraduate degree in civil engineering from NIT Jamshedpur, India. After my undergraduate, I gained some practical experiences in structural engineering industry in Bangladesh. From my undergraduate study in NIT, India, I published a review paper on the performance of anti-strip additives in asphalt binder. I always had a dream to obtain a higher education abroad and this led me to join Memorial University to pursue my master’s degree. Currently, I am focusing to understand pavement asset management models of Canada.
- B. Sc. Eng. (Civil Engineering), National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur, India.
- TAUMUN Award for Outstanding Contribution in Teaching, Memorial University, 2021
- Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) scholarship
- Award from a national newspaper
- Pavement engineering, pavement design and analysis, pavement materials
- Guha S, Hossain K, Lawlor M. (2022). An Economic Pavement Management Framework for Extremely Budget- and Resource-Constrained Agencies in Canada. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board. https://doi.org/10.1177%2F03611981221084687
- Guha S, Hossain K. (2022). An Economic Approach to Road Condition Assessment Using Road User Feedback: A New Model and its Application. International Journal of Pavement Engineering. Taylor and Francis. https://doi.org/10.1080/10298436.2021.2022673
- Guha, S. K., Kumar, A. (2018). A Literature Review on Anti-Strip Additives in Asphalt Mixture. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR). DOI: 10.21275/ART201963