Undergraduate Bursary Application Instructions
Applying for a bursary is now easier than ever. Simply follow the steps below to submit your application.
Step 1: Login to Carleton Central
- Under the Awards and Financial Assistance section click on the Undergraduate Online Applications Forms link
- Select Application Term – Fall /Winter – Click Go
Step 2: Complete the Checklist Items
- The checklist items represent key pieces of information the Awards Office requires in order to determine your eligibility to apply for various bursaries/awards.
- Click on the link for each and answer the questions.
Step 3: Complete and Submit your application(s)
- Once you’ve completed the checklist items, the bursary application(s) you are eligible to complete will be presented on your screen under Applications for Bursaries and Awards.
- Follow the steps to complete all the required supporting information items, then, click on the application name under “Bursary/Award Application(s)” to submit your application.
- Use the “Save & Continue” button often, to avoid losing your work.
Step 4: Awaiting a Decision
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an acknowledgment email, telling you which bursary you have applied for, and when to expect the decision.
- You can also check the status of your application on Carleton Central.
Please note: The status of your application likely won’t begin to change until mid November. You will be notified of the decision mid December.
If you have any questions or concerns about your application, or the process, please contact the Awards and Financial Aid office.