The virtual launch event for Carleton’s Centre for Community Engagement took place on October 27th, 2021.
Event Recordings and Presentation Abstracts
Themed Presentation Abstracts and Video Recordings
- 1. Where do I start? Things to do, things to think about, actions to take.
- 2. From classroom to community. Teaching a community engaged course.
- 3. Work as imagined versus work as done. The realities of working in complex CE initiatives.
- 4. Community engagement in action. What might real impact and real outcomes look like?
- 5. Knowing me and knowing you. How are our partnerships and work with the community evaluated?
- 6. Tips & tools for CE in not-so-normal times. Challenges & opportunities that emerged from the pandemic.