What makes our program different?
Carleton University’s certificate blends theory and practice making it unique in North America. We bring a Canadian perspective to organizational ethics. Our workshops are interactive and limited to twenty students. You will learn:
- How to design a comprehensive and successful ethics program tailored to your organizational environment.
- How to avoid common pitfalls in designing and sustaining ethics programs.
- How to measure program effectiveness.
- How leaders and managers can shape and sustain organizational ethical culture.
- How to recognize ethical problems and apply values based decision-making.
- How to develop customized ethical awareness sessions for employees, managers and different communities of practice.
- How to align the organization with ethical initiatives.
- How to identify and reduce ethical risks.
- How to develop organizational behavioural standards.
- How to measure ethical climate/culture.
- What employees value and why some ethics programs are counterproductive.
© Centre on Values & Ethics 2013